Sunday, August 17, 2014

Oxy-Sorb 120-Pack Oxygen Absorber, 300cc Reviews



I purchased this manufactured goods, then returned it since here was no clearness tab. I E-mailed the companionship (they have no touchtone phone digit) after getting the manufactured goods and asked why here was no painted clearness tab. They said that the manufactured goods was first and did not need a tab. I was not keen to pay for grains, beans, etc., as well as mylar bags and buckets to pack food only to find out 10 being before long that my full investment was disfigured due to bad oxygen absorbers. I will only hold oxygen absorbers that have a painted pill ensuring they are first and will actually absorb the oxygen in the bag.
- steven p.

I had been dehydrating all summer and was ready to store them.. The time it took to find out I expected an expired manufactured goods was time atrophied. I am a doubter now and don't know if Amazon can be trusted to sell a feature manufactured goods. All of my hard work still sits defenseless while I quest for a dependable fund for O2 absorbers.
- rhonda morgera

I bought these for putting in with my dried foods and seeds.. After two weeks of keeping some dried beans in the company of 2 of these packets, my beans had an "off" smell. I was too scared to eat them. I have canned and packaged beans for years and by no means had this problem. Only after introducing these packets to them did I start to notice molding.My diplomacy came with no freshness tab. Just a bunch of modest packets all hard as a rock and sealed in a fake bag. I will have to chalk this one up to ignorance on my part. I had a feeling that these packets were not held to be rock hard and it seemed like a gamble to use them, but I did. and I lost alot of food that I had washed-out the year growing and drying and packaging to specs.I will not purchase these over again, nor will i recommend them. In my case, it seemed to make my situation worse. And, I just wanted to shout out a modest "buyer beware".
- Dott

I am very angry about this manufactured goods. I have wasted mylar bags and calculate to find repeatedly with the intention of these do not work. The are old and never reach any amount of warmth. Do not buy from this companionship. I don't admit where I will go next to find a companionship I can entrust but this is exceptionally frustrating. Buyer's beware!
- Aleta Jenkins

dud packs - they did not work - was disappointed about not having them work - on numerous different kinds of manufactured goods i tried to quantity
- Chris

I prearranged fifty (50) 300cc sachets from this link.Then, I found one hundred packets for just a little more money at a further link. However, they were described on that page as 'only' 100cc sachets.The photos were identical for in cooperation the 300cc and 100cc products, so I prearranged in cooperation. When I expected them, they were in fact in cooperation nearly indistinguishable in size and marking (see my posted photo).I went to the OxyFree's website where they list the 100cc sachets in 100-count packages.The sealed package from the seller of the 100cc sachets included a tag which indicated the 504A SKU number referenced on OxyFree's website, along including a QC number. This seemed to be evidence of a real product/description. Furthermore, the sealing of the plastic bag was uniform all the way around. The sachets measured about 35x55mm (somewhat inconsistent including the 40x50mm dimensions on the website).On the other hand, the "300cc" sachets from this vendor now start to look suspicious. OxyFree doesn't appear to package the 300cc sachets in quantities of 20, which at the extremely least means they have been repackaged (and exposed to air/oxygen in the process). More suspicious evidence is the fact that the sealed bags have a uniform pattern on three edges, and a visually different sealing pattern on the fourth advantage. This made me think that they may have been hand-sealed. The bags had an Oak Tea label, pasted over a Sorbent Systems label. Finally, the "300cc" sachets I expected measured 45x50mm (closer to the dimensions for the 100cc sachets, according to OxyFree). The real killer is that ACTUAL 300cc packets are much larger (50x70mm) according to the website.The "300cc" sachets DID come including a freshness indicating tablet (despite what Steven said 3 months ago). AND, they sent me 60, as a replacement for of 50--a bonus (I guess).Aside from the fact that they include a freshness-indicating tablet, because it appears that these have been repackaged, and especially because it appears that they have been misrepresented as to absorption capacity, I am going to return these.I recommend against buying this product from this particular vendor. Look for the qty 100 100cc packages including the product ID number and feature control label inside the bag.2013-01-13 Bring up to date: Vendor was Oak Tea International. The original order was placed in 2011, so I don't know if there is subdue an come forth including what they are now shipping.
- .M.

I was a bit hesitant to try them but once I plunged into dry storing my pasta and rice it became the star of the operation.Fill the mason jars, drop in an oxygen absorber. Screw on the cap and wait 30 mins....modest snap and mo more air.I appreciate that they come wrapped in several air sealed bags so you do not have to expose all of them to air while working with them. i prepare a bag for my vac sealer before I open them. When refined I seal up the remainder.Good product. Unadorned and works.
- Dianaru

Zero stars if I could possibly. I purchased a 50 amount of O2 absorbers, it came and I started by them without counting. Well, 20 bags later, (one O2 absorber for every bag) I reached in and the bag was empty!! I emailed the peddler and got ZERO responses. Two seconds dead from calling the Surpass Business Bureau, because I could possibly verify with the intention of there was no way with the intention of 50 O2 absorbers would physically all set in the bag with the intention of they sent, luckily for them, Amazon fulfilled the peacefulness and took care of their dirty work and gave me a full refund. Don`t make my mixture everyone!!
- Danielle Rudenauer

I ordered two of the 50 - 300cc packages and one wrap of 50 had a broken seal when I expected it. Several of the packets were rock-hard in the opened wrap and others became very warm to the touch as they began to absorb larger quantities of oxygen. Wish I had read the reviews more closely before purchasing.
- HairclubPres

recieved these unsealed and they were a waste of time was extremely disappointed. i won't diplomacy early at this calculate over again. i aid this rank of manufactured goods regularly .so i exspect it to work. my sistr had the constant conundrum.
- wandap


Oxy-Sorb 120-Pack Oxygen Absorber, 300cc

All bag contains 50-300cc oxygen absorbers. as used with proper packaging and sealing, the oxygen in the packaging is greatly reduced. absorbers consequence in the oxygen amount not working reliably to .01-Percent or a reduced amount of. these absorbers are perfect as combined with one gallon (10"x14") mylar bags or a no.10 can. benefits of using oxygen absorbers in a household storage program.





No comments:

Post a Comment