Sunday, April 20, 2014

Venta Airwasher -Charcoal, 5014436 User Reviews



there was one little problem after about a week, it started making a clicking noise, which I had read about in other reviews. I tried hosing off the gyratory wheel under the shower, and spinning the little bearings as well. The noise went gone, so I just try to clean it once a week currently. So far so good.
- Hman

This is a water supply built quality piece, and as a bonus it comes dead early all additional basically to sterile. I be inflicted including 2, I would be fond of a third so including the intention of I be inflicted including lone on each floor.
- classical kate

I purchased this element ended a month ago, in check over of the fact that I be in this planet in the valley (PHX AZ) and here is a conundrum with air polution all owing to the reduction to spring all year. I also abandon smoking a caution of being ago and go map I now have a bit of asthma. I've tried a few cheaper air cleaners that solely did not look to do no matter what business for me. Be fond of the enclosed brochures say, you must use the fill up behavior and it can go owing to a gallon in a day. Give does solely so that, and I do see a alteration all daylight as I wake up that it helps get on to my breathing a bit easier. As far an grating clicking, here is a extremely set alight clicking as it runs, but suggest itself on, if you need resolution exact silence to take a nap try a store. I be thankful for solely a set alight bit of background noise as I take a nap anyhow. As I sterile it each 2 weeks as not compulsory, I do also see approximately dirt/dust filtrate in the reservoir. As far as the fee not go so kind, I purchased give at Bed Bath and Additional than and old one of the 20% coupons which knocks it not working a bit ($40). It's be fond of no matter what business moreover in go-- you get what you pay for. I'm glad I made this splendid investment.
- A. Gift For You

I have read reviews of the larger Venta models and decided to hold one. Even if, this smaller develop was sufficient for the room I placed it in.Yes, the Venta products are a wee bit pricey. Even if, if it lasts only half of the 10-year warranty, it will be well value the price. I have, in the past, hold lesser-priced products of this type and they did not last.I like the Venta LW14-- it does its job well, as both an air purifier and humidifier.It is fairly quiet; the only annoyance is the affront sound of the plastic gear that moves the veer almost in the unit's fill up tank. (Hence, I gave the product only 4 stars, instead of 5). So, if you place it in a bedroom-- the noise might bother some people who are light sleepers.The product does not have a fill up level indicator; therefore, you must periodically check the fill up level-- I check at least once each day.I plan to hold a second unit, to place in my study.
- Pepe Cortez

This airwasher is splendid in northern climates. It humidifies and cleans the air. The LW14 is just the right size for a bedroom.
- B. Tyree "clean air"

Tenderness this humidifier. We be inflicted with two, they are calm down, easy to sterile and effective.
- TLS

I have had the small size for over ten years . Never had one single problem , I leave it set on #1 no noise it raises the humidity up to about 36 percent in a 18 by 20 bedroom on 5qts of water a time. Great product stoney
- stoney

This is the following Venta Airwasher with the intention of I own. The initially one I be inflicted with had for 5 plus being,, no problems at all, and I don't estimate any problems with this one. Easy to keep up.
- Sarah

After reading the reviews and considering numerous advertisements, I decided to purchase the Venta LW14 for my bedroom. Venta products are German made and considering the 200.00 price tag, you might say they are the Mercedes of Humidifier/Air cleaners. Besides, Venta's advertising claims that Siegfried & Roy as well as Jose` Carreras are customers, so it's got to be good right?The LW14 uses a very simple and efficient point of a small 2-speed fan that blows across a housing which holds 1.2 gallons of water. In the water housing lies a molded stack of 40 discs. (Picture a stack of your old '45' records all spaced about one tenth of an inch apart.) This 'disc stack' is slowly turned by a fake gear set which is attached to the underside of the fan shaft. As the turning wet discs are exposed to the blown fan air, the theory is that, the water will evaporate off the discs into the air and dust particles in the air are attracted to the wet discs and then deposited in the water basin. As dry, dirty air is drawn in owing to the top, clean and humidified air is blown out the sides of the unit. It is a splendid yet simple point idea.The unit does not require any filter pads but instead requires the Venta Treatment Additive each 10-14 days. Each carton contains 1.5 fl oz. and you get two packets in the box to start. Replacements come in a box of 10 packets for about 17.00 and can be purchased at Bed & Bath or on-line owing to Venta or other sources. I can disorder from experience, that the unit will only just evaporate any water without by this additive. According to Venta's user guide, the additive contains `wetting' and `softening' agents that make the water 'sheet' off the discs instead of 'bead' off. They also disorder that the additive prevents calcium and lime build up building the unit easier to clean and that it helps eliminate odors and bacteria in the water basin as well. You must refill the basin day after day and then rinse it out completely and refill each 10-14 days with fresh water and an additive carton. Venta states that each six months the unit must get a owing to cleaning with another chemical the sell, Venta Cleaner(15.00 per bottle, one bottle needed per cleaning). Venta adds that a solution of vinegar and water can be used in place of the unique cleaner.I purchased the LW14 numerous weeks ago from a local Bed Bath & Beyond Store. During unpacking, I noticed a small black piece of broken fake. I could not find no matter what thing broken at initially so I took this as a piece of assembly 'flash' as found when construction fake models. I ran the unit from 7PM to 7AM in my bedroom for three nights. On the third night, I heard a clicking noise that I found emanated from the fake gear set that turns the disc stack. I called Venta directly and the representative advised me to swap the unit out at Bed & Bath so I did so.Oddly, the second new unit had the same mysterious fake piece in the underside of the box. I ran the second unit, and after a few days, I over again noticed the clicking noise. Further inspection also revealed a broken fake top latch. This was the mysterious fake `piece' but did not give reasons for the recurrence of the click noise. This latch is a part of Venta's '1 Click' point that makes the top motor housing easy to open for cleaning. I called Venta and they were splendid. They stated that this latch was part of the fan motor so they sent me out a new fan motor as well as a new gear set to cure the click noise.Now I installed the replacement fan motor, but strangely, I found that it was much louder and spun much faster, on both speeds, as the initial two units. With this new faster replacement fan, I found it was too loud to have in my bedroom, even on the low speed setting. I called Venta over again to ask. The Venta representative was surprised and did not realize that the replacement fans were faster and louder than the fans that the units are shipped with right out of the box.In any event, I decided to reinstall the initial fan with the broken latch, that came with the second unit, and I corresponding it up with the replacement gear set which eliminated the click noise.I have an expensive humidity watch in my bedroom and I have seen an increase in humidity from 40% to 52% with the LW14 running on low speed all night. Oddly, the unit is only losing about an inch of water in this time cycle. (Venta claims that the LW14 can use all 1.2 gallons of water in a 24-hour cycle in dry rooms.)To Summarize: The LW14 does humidify well and I believe it is also cleaning the air as advertised. Gear noise, second-rate fake pieces are an issue as well as inconsistent replacement parts. I don't believe these problems must continue living on a 200.00 German made humidifier. The customer benefit is very qualified and the unit has a 10-year warranty. I have decided to keep the unit even with these benefit issues.
- M.G. Massachusetts

The best figure of this tiny humidifier is it works, next it's easy to trouble pro since you can tint the parts (except pro the motor) in your sink or dishwasher and you never had to disturb buying a additional document filter again. It is water supply value the price!
- michelle ambler


Venta Airwasher -Charcoal, 5014436

Venta Airwasher 2 in 1 humidifier and cleanser pro rooms up to 180 sq ft





No comments:

Post a Comment