Monday, November 11, 2013

HM512WTHX9 HONEYWELL TRUESTEAM HUMIDIFICATION SYSTEM Purchaser Review



I am despondent with this unit. I've had it for about two years. I live in an older house so the construction is not very tight. An HVAC servicer not compulsory this 12 gallon Honeywell since our flow-owing to units were not doing the job and I was uncomfortable with the amount of water they atrophied. It was a mistake. The Honeywell barely gets the damp up a few percent, my winter electricity bills are very near as high as they are when we run the A/C in the summer, and the mineral boost makes the unit a pain to keep up. The mineral boost gets stuck in places that are near impossible to clean out and keeps the humidifier from operating. After getting persistent "clean tank" errors today, I finally got the humidifier to work by spending two hours alternative pieces of mineral out of a closed part of the tank with a screwdriver. I had my installer reinstall my old flow-owing to units and now I in the end use the Honeywell as a very expensive supplement. If your house is very tightly constructed you may have a different experience, but if I had to do it again I wouldn't have bought this product.
- Baroke


HM512WTHX9 HONEYWELL TRUESTEAM HUMIDIFICATION SYSTEM

TrueSTEAM Humidification Logic. True 12 gallons per day output. Packaged with Prestige HD Thermostat, Open-air Sensor and Wireless Adapter. Draws 12-amps This manufactured goods must be purchased & installed by a certified benefit source.





No comments:

Post a Comment