Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Vicks V4450 Filter Free Humidifer,Visible Cool Mist User Reviews



Just ample signal to help you take a nap. Actually puts out some damp. Easy to fill and sterile. Have used this style for being.
- James Moulton

As far as being a humidifier this facility well. As far as trying to sleep, watch TV or hold a chat in a room with this unit running, not a chance. This is far louder than any window air conditioner or our Honeywell, manufactured by Kaz, HEPA filter, which we love.The conundrum with this humidifier is it is three pieces of hard plastic that come collectively loosely. The base just sits there and the tank sits on the base and next to the motor. If the motor starts to vibrate it resonates and starts the tank shaking and you get a very loud blast. We have tried rubber bands, folded pieces of newspaper and weights to try to stop the blast, the humidifier will quiet for a bit, but then it will initiation to shake over again and get loud.The manufacturing key would have been to add some soft rubber bushings as a way to detach the three pieces.I have approved a different manufacturer's humidifier and will not miss this one once the replacement arrives.I cannot urge this to any self unless they suffer from or want to suffer from hearing loss.
- Admiralbrown

We be inflicted with had this humidifier pro a while and it works water supply. The mind I gave it 2 stars is with the intention of we be inflicted with had to bring to a standstill using it since there is no way to sterile the vicinity where the mist comes out. The rest of it can be taken apart, and desires to be cleaned regularly, save pro the inside of the fan/electrical vicinity is disgusting on ours currently and it is not doable to sterile inside with the intention of vicinity.
- Jobriel

Each humidifier is a balance of innumerable trade-offs. This one chooses to call attention to damp productivity. I can run this humidifier for an hour before bedtime on the standard setting until my break hygrometer indicates between 60 and 65 percent, and at that calculate I can turn off the humidifier for the surplus of the night. As I wide awake in the morning, my hygrometer reads between 50 and 55 percent. This works for me.
- Teruo Fujii

the noise issue can be mediated with a folded towel. the real issue is that this thing will make large puddles on the floor. At the start I planning it was since I was using an preservative cleaner causing it to foam. but it has done this on several occasions since I stopped doing that and it is ruining the floor where it was sitting. if you own one you are probably casiing a mould conundrum in your carpet if it is sitting on carpet. You need to check for wet carpet under it. there is enough water to soak a full size bath towel over night. There are no leaks everyplace it iscoming from too much out put at the top and droplets too large to evaporate on exit. I have a additional product which works without filters but It does not have the issue. So I think that this unit is just a poorly conceived copy without travelable tesying that must be recalled.
- H. Stephen Patton

We had two of these and they were loud, but worked fine. I had one running through the nighttime for my daughter's cough when it caught on fire. I heard a pop, the machine turned off, and a horrible smell of burning plastic started coming starting the motor. I heard some crackling noises and ran it to the bathtub where I ran water over it until I heard sizzling. We were using it according to manufacturer's directions and there was plenty of water in it. Needless to display, I threw gone in cooperation machines. I shudder to think what might have happened if I hadn't caught it aptly gone.
- Lorie S King

We bought this less than 6 months ago for both our daughters. Needless to say I'm calling the company because they reek. Every time we use them (on the lowest setting) it will leave a pond of water around it. It almost ruined our daughters dresser but we caught it in time. It is noisy but tolerable for our girls as it drowned out other outside noises for them. Also can't clean it well.
- Tazmania4

This humidifier has gotten a lot of bad reviews and I am not guaranteed why. It is a bit loud, keep for I love the white blast. It is definitely not speech quiet, keep for is worth being paid used to.I LOVE with the intention of it is filter emancipated. Dropping $5 for every month on a filter is ridiculous. I use my humidifier time around and it has worked for me for 3 years currently. I have used the lukewarm mist and filter kinds in the past and they are a joke. The lukewarm mist always broke with a couple months and the element would always make really combined. The filter rank would always make combined with a couple weeks and you would have to spend a ton on persons dumb filters. This humidifier is a simple motor with the intention of rotates the spindle. It should never break!You do have to sterile it positively regularly. About once a month I bathe it in a large pail of fill up with a 1/4 cup of bleach. And at that time about once a week I add a little bit of vinegar to it.
- Ben

Dreadful! Loud loud loud! Whole household couldn't pocket a nap and damp was not appearance made known water supply. deposit on't urge this.
- Mari

I have owned this element for numerous years now and it is a Godsend. This element puts out a lot of damp, is easy to clean and is calm down. It lives up to my expectations and at that calculate approximately.I do not understand the people who claim this is a difficult piece to clean. This has not been my encounter, and a big positive for me is that it is filter free. I take it gone from all additional approximately calculate ago a week and tint it not working. I put the washable parts by the sink and tint them with I have washed the dishes, and let them air dry. It really isn't any trouble at all. I will also irregularly run a little vinegar owing to a bit of water for a few hours as needed.but on the whole I don't find the vinegar necessary.As we are done with it for the winter all year I yield it a good cleaning, bleach and all. I rinse the parts well and let them air dry. At that calculate I put it in a safe place for use over again in the fall/winter. The calculate it takes to clean is really no calculate at all. Very simple to disassemble, tint and reassemble.I fervently believe the people who don't be fond of it must leave it for days on end without cleaning. For my own self, I am grateful the element has a colorless interior and peripheral. Can you presume what the units that are auburn or black and have filters peek be fond of on the insides if you in detail examined it? I remember those big old humidifiers from as I was on the increase up. They were filthy inside and bags of people only replaced the filters!I have serious allergies, which is part of the reason I own this element. I am absolutely delighted with it. No, you do not have to be OCD to keep it clean.Mine has also always been reasonably calm down, be fond of a fan running in the background. I be fond of that because it muffles noises further than our opportunity and is calming. Each now and at that calculate, if I don't get the water tank positioned on the base just right, it can become very, very loud. Of way, that is flat as I realign the tank to the base... very, very simple.My best suggestion is that this element is for people who can spend maybe three summary a week on maintenance. If you don't want the trouble at that calculate just get a big pan and boil water on the stove top be fond of we used to do. The stove top mode might be two steps faster, but it might not reasonably reach the rooms you need the moisture in.
- M. Cihak "pulpfictionfan"


Vicks V4450 Filter Free Humidifer,Visible Cool Mist

THIS IS AN OPEN BOX ITEM - BRAND NEW - NEVER USED

Description:

No expensive filters to exchange or clean

3 Output settings - Potential Humidity for maximum output or signal sleeping

Features a soft glow nightlight

Soothing smoke - Heater releases comforting scent





No comments:

Post a Comment