Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dr. Fresh Disney Pooh Humidifier Purchaser Reviews



Purchased this unit in 2009 and it still works just fine, going on 5th winter of use and we use it most every nighttime during the winter months. I sterile the tank and headpiece every spring before putting it away and flush the filter. My daughter loves it. The light is a perfect amount for a nighttime light. I place it on a small table in a plastic tray to catch the condensation as well as drippings when I'm not careful taking the tank off and putting it back on.
- A. Sigler

This is soooo quiet and my son just loves it. I wouldn't consider anything else for his opportunity. It is easy to manage and clean.
- Tracy H. Bragg "mooshka155"

I bought this Pooh humidifier in this vicinity a time ago. It worked splendid the at the initiation chill, no issues at all. I packed it dead for the summer in check over of the fact including the intention of we be in this planet in a damp climate. I got it out days gone by and it will release bring about for a few outline before to the red set alight comes on and it stops. I check the filter and it seems fair so I don't admit why it will no longer bring about. I've searched for a filter substitution, but be inflicted including been powerless to discover one.I believe as even if I atrophied $40 on this and I do NOT urge it for anyone. I now be inflicted including to hold a additional humidifier (including approximately investigate, including the intention of is!).
- Susan DH

Very satisfied with the manufactured goods. Just so what I probable. Approved extra so I would have one on hand before having to reorder.
- Barbara Puckett

This humidifier is extremely cute. It facility water supply but foliage a puddle of fill up bottom it. With the at the initiation caution of uses, the set alight bunged working, so solely beware. The product in my attitude is solely ok.
- Wilson G. Jimenez

I be inflicted with had this humidifier pro almost 2 years currently. It works great and its so calm down you hardly admit its on. I be fond of with the intention of it shuts off as the tank is void. Plus it looks endearing in my daughter's room!
- Lovingmom

I prearranged this cool mist Ultrasonic humidifier early Amazon in this area three months ago for my 1 time olds opportunity. It is very cute, and fits of laughter his opportunity's them nicely. I be fond of the way with the intention of the steam comes out of Pooh's ears.We've had this humidifier in succession constantly and haven't had any harms yet. It has an compulsory push to off for as the fill up level runs low so with the intention of the motor isn't constantly on as here is no steam to yield (a figure missing on my "adult" one in our master bedroom). I also functions as a nocturnal set alight with the reservoir lighting up - a modest large for a nocturnal set alight, but it also has a separate on/off batter so with the intention of you can top out whether to set alight up the opportunity or not.The only drawback to the humidifier is with the intention of the fill up condenses below pooh, so with the intention of as you go to lecture the reservoir, here is a pond of fill up on top of it with the intention of will spill off.The other very insignificant come forth I be inflicted with is with the butterfly bulge, as you be inflicted with to spin it almost all the way almost before to you get any significant amount of steam - they may possibly be inflicted with done a better job in building it extra sensitive. It also in detail runs over the conservational/red on/off LED as you curve it on.Other than those two complaints, this is a very good element and I would highly urge it to anyone.
- R. S. Mankoo

Very cute for a childs room and it works great. Very quiet. Well value the price.
- S. Suter "sms"

I purchased this humidifier to exchange the Relion humidifier in my son's opportunity. It constantly looked-for to be cleaned or affect would affect, and the business ongoing leaking all ended the house, heartless my son's new cupboard. I looked into so loads of uncommon humidifiers, and everlastingly stanch to go with this Pooh humidifier, and I am glad I did. I use distilled fill up to impart the tank which is single .76 per gallon at our community Walmart, and a gallon lasts a few income. It's extremely undemanding to keep sterile, extremely low maintenance, and I really be fond of go able to chat the amount of mist that comes out of Pooh's ears. I see a lovely alteration as I walk in my son's opportunity. The air feels greatly better. This humidifier is not single cute, but it facility extremely water supply. I am extremely pleased with it, and would highly recommend it.
- K. Pollard

I like that I can chat the amount of damp that comes out of the humidifier. The mist comes out of both Pooh's ears. It is easy to fill and the kids love it. Splendid buy. Oh yeah and it is very very calm down. I barely even know it is on. Would buy over again.
- aznissan


Dr. Fresh Disney Pooh Humidifier

Winnie the Pooh Ultra Sonic Humidifier - 1 Gallon Chains Easy Breathing Refreshing Relief From Year Round Heating and Cooling Comes off Water Tank for Easy Moving and Big Night Light Gathering Up to 11 Hours In succession Time per Tank Big Auto-Off Gathering when Water Tank is Empty Dithering Damp Productivity Valve Low Power Employment Word Quiet Surgical course of action Technological Specifications: Type of humidifier: Ultrasonic cool mist Power Employment: 120 Volt - 60 Hz, 32 Watt Room of Tank: 1 Gallon/3.78 Liter In succession time per tank: Nominal 11 Hours Productivity per 24 hours: 2.1 Gallons/8 Liters Apposite Room Size: Approximately 500 Check feet Acoustic Level:



No comments:

Post a Comment