Friday, July 25, 2014

SPT SU-1051B Travel-Size Personal Humidifier, Black Buyer Reviews



After reading other reviews, I was surprised by how much the box weighed when it arrived on my porch. The piece inside was very small however, which was my main reason for buying the product. The fake spout is flipped in for travel so it takes up a very small amount of space. The cord is sufficiently long.The piece comes with 3 adapters for different sized bottles. After reading reviews, I was expecting my bottle to not fit in any and leak all over. I also probable the adapters to be plugs that I push in the bottle, not something that screws into the bottle top. I also probable to have issues finding a bottle that fit.My first bottle attempt was a 34 oz Canada Dry bottle. I chose this because it is thicker since the original contents were carbonated. The adapters in the bottle are blue, white, and clear. The clear one fit perfectly, and screwed onto the top so the bottle didn't leak at all. I fill it about 2/3 of the way up, so more than 17 ounces, and it works fine. It also lasts all day on high filled this much.The water flows out at a pretty high rate on high, and I keep it on medium at work so no one thinks my desk is on give somebody their cards. The blue LED is not noticeable during the day. The water evaporates quickly and I haven't had so much as a drop land on my desk. The only signal it makes is a slight whir and on high the water sounds like a gurgle, but goes away on medium.I wish the sticker with the product data wasn't on the front but I'll probably just peel it rancid. The dial to control it is on the back and it would be nice if it was on the front. Finally the opening in the spout could be larger so the moisture spreads around a little more. That being said, it's a good 3 feet from my face and I can tell a enormous difference.I chose between this product, the 1052 and the Swiss-O versions. I chose this because it was the cheapest and weighed the smallest amount with the same max output as the others.Edit: The piece is still effective fine. I have since filled the bottle all the way up and it still runs fine. I am only using filtered water in it.
- Dallas "squishy"

This humidifier is splendid in check over of the fact including the intention of it's tiny and uses only a fixed fill up pot, but the on light is too astute and I don't reflect here's a way to curve it off. Including the intention of's the release drawback as I be inflicted including it on at night and am tiresome to pocket a nap. If not I'm fortunate including it.
- Kerry

This is the first time I've ever felt compelled to write a review on Amazon because of how bad a product was. This humidifier did not work from the get go - it leaked everywhere. And this company has a horrible return policy. Buyer beware.
- B. Smith

It was soo tricky for me to choose a humidifier (I do research for a living and consequently research the crap out of harvest and brands before I purchase them). As I proverb 5 stars for this product across manifold websites I planning it has to be the one.I unquestionably love this humidifier. It is soo low maintenance - it says to clean it with cloth once a week, I do this about once every 2-3. I austerely fill up the water pot every nighttime as I get in starting bring about - once right as I get family and then over again right before I go to bed.There is a dial for uncommon mist settings which is nice if I want to make it last longer right through the nighttime. It also turns off automatically as empty lacking making any noises or anything that wakes you up.The dry air in NY was causing a lot of tear inside my nose and problems with my sinuses. My symptoms went away after one week of using this humidifier.I highly recommend purchasing this one - you cant lose.
- K. Zigarovich "Compulsive researcher"

Kind and quiet when it arrived, 8 weeks shortly it rattles ... far to noisy to sleep next to ... or you be inflicted including to sleep including earplugs. Uses approx 1 liter of water in 12 hours not great any.Seems to be built to last for one time of year max. would not buy it again.Got the element repaired took them 4 weeks and they returned it perfectly wet ... the whole carton smelled .....Now that the element is running again it took two days for it to return to the same high noise amount ... it is impossible to sleep next to it.....Do not waste your money ... I will throw it out and replace it.
- d arivas

I be inflicted with a akin develop with the intention of actually works. No matter how may combinations of pot category/adapter I tried, after a short calculate the steam bunged and VERY hot water started running out. This change happened lacking touching it.
- Ronda M Goldstone

I think the title says it all. I was going to go including a large, big tank, looked-for filters, kinda element. After reading all the reviews and then buying this element. This is the best buy i be inflicted including found. Especially in a humidifier. It is easy. It does as advertised. I be inflicted including been using a 33 oz. bottle of water including the setting at one half on the bulge and i fill the bottle including tap city tap water everyday and it works be fond of a champ. It last til the next day including water to spare. You will be inflicted including to clean it once a week possibly sooner. It is not hard to clean. The colorless top comes off for easy access to the bottom of the water water supply. I be fond of the set alight although I wish it had a cut off switch sometimes. I be inflicted including a 900SqFt household near the beach and I use electric excitement all through cold winters. Helped fix my Nasal congestion harms I had been having. I put mine in my income opportunity near my cane sow. It kinda gives my sow some comfort to.
- J. Valasco

It's a nice product for a small room save for it release worked release for one time of year. I stored in anticipation of the next winter. It would not initiation. At this fee I would have expected it to last longer.
- Ricardo E. Irizarry "ibasque"

I was looking pro a touch tiny that I may maybe pocket including me to work and aid at night in the bedroom. It was surprisingly tiny. The exact mass to deposit only in this vicinity somewhere. It was also sweet calm down, my partner is a light sleeper and he understood the addict blast was gentle enough that it deposit him to pocket a nap without bothering him. It's helped in cooperation of our sinuses. The only conundrum was it says the fill up pot adapters all fit "extremely near each U.S. fill up pot" this isn't real. We finished up including a modest leaking as we old ordinary fill up bottles. Including approximately investigate we establish that the Evian 500 mL pot all fit including the blue euro adaptor impeccably. Currently we be inflicted including NO leaks. I would urge this manufactured goods. I only fancy the manufacturer would be inflicted including a catalog of bottles that would all fit the adaptors.
- Chris Cayer

I saw this humidifier at my neighbors house and ordered it at some time ago for my personnel. I travel often and its small ample to void and pack for hotel rooms (and beats a wet towel over the air outlet any day!) DO put it in a ziplock bag as you travel as it may not be completely dry if you void the water and then put in your baggage. It uses any water bottle and can refill from a tap. I be inflicted including bought a few for family since my purchase.Note that the adapter for the top does not screw on tightly, as the regular bottle cap would tighten, so you be inflicted including to figure out which of the three adapters in the packet will fit the bottle you are using (or likely to use) and then conduct experiment a bit including putting the lid on it. It wont leak if put on right so invert it over the sink before you put into the apparatus.Its positively straightforward to use and a splendid modest contrivance.
- Tax Diva


SPT SU-1051B Travel-Size Personal Humidifier, Black

Compact and lightweight, this personal humidifier offers portability that is perfect for travel use. Small enough to easily fit in your luggage or carry on. Two different sized pot adapters and a 100~240V AC adapter allows universal usage. All you need to obtain at destination is a pot of water. Also ultimate for use at work, in nursery or for anyone who desires its convenience and portability. Ultrasonic equipment offers cool mist and quiet operation.





No comments:

Post a Comment